Thursday, November 13, 2008

New stuff!

Okay, so I've been gone for a while. A looong while...
I've been animating, which is good. If you haven't seen the milk ads, check em out!
www.mustdrinkmoremilk.com
In terms of animating, I did the Russian Dolls spot and the Statue Race solo, and tag-teamed Back Alley Puppet Fight and Fartfest 4000 with Sarah Hulin. Also did fin and eye elements for the golfish in the hand-puppet spot.

So, it's been pretty busy times! I've got a backlog of work that I haven't posted, so I'll get to it starting riiiiight now:





The bee is old as the hills. He never got a jar to live in, and he's just been perched on that pine cone on my shelf for forever. Now it would just seem wrong to confine him.
The next one is my first attempt at a diorama. I promise here will be better ones in later posts.

No comments: