Saturday, July 11, 2009

Art Show!

On July 2nd, first thursday, I had my very show solo show. Thanks to everybody who came out! I know I said I update this blog more than my website, but I'm even pretty slow at updating this. Admitting it is the first step to recovery, right? Without further ado, here are some pictures from the show...


This local celebrity stopped by:

There were curated groupings of art:

A big old waterfall made out of cardboard and fabric:

All at the Tyson Gallery


The show will be up through the month of July. If you get the chance to see it, it will be open on the weekends. Tyson gallery is located on the corner of NW Broadway and Flanders and is part of the Everett station lofts.

1 comment:

dan pinto said...

Congrats Jen! I wish I could go. everything looks great.

<3